Download the appropriate version of the wallpaper to fit your resolution.
Open the archive and save the BMP file on your computer.
Windows Users (Windows 98/2000/XP):
1. After the image has fully loaded to full size:
2. Move the mouse cursor over the image
3. Then click with right mouse button
4. A mini menu window will popup - select and click Set as Wallpaper
The wallpaper should appear as the new desktop. If not - refresh desktop screen.
Mac Users (For MAC O/S 8.0 and higher):
After the image has fully loaded on the web page:
1. Open the bmp file.
2. Move the mouse cursor over the image.
3. Open the control panel "Desktop Pictures"
4. Click remove picture and then click select picture
5. Load new wallpaper from where you saved the image on your computer
6. Finally, simply choose "position automatically" for wallpaper.
Back to wallpapers